Name: MKS SBASE V1.3
1pcs * MKS SBASE V1.3
1pcs * USB
MKS SBASE is a latest motherboard for 3D Printer ,designed by Makserbase (MKS).
It is based on ARM platform and uses 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768.
Respect to MKS SBASE V1.0 :
MKS SBASE V1.2
1.Fix temperature problem.
2.Add thermocouple Pins( can't be used with 12864lcd together).
3.Create some pins P1.22 P1.23 P2.12 P2.11 P4.28 for further developing.
4.Extend 3.3V / 5V for endstops power.
5.Preassemble two big heatsinks.
1. Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768, and improve its performance highly.
2. Support highly modular open source firmware , easy for secondary development.
3. Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer.
4. Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-microstep and with excellent cooling.
5. Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage .
6. Using high quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling.
7. Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input.
8. Good to work with LCD12864 and MKS TFT touch screen.
(Can't work with MKS MINI12864LCD,OLED12864 and LCD2004 display.)